iTouch Vision is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our applications or web portals, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
iTouch Vision may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to reports
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, act upone the report information and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you about your report. We may contact you by email, phone, or
- mail. We may use the information to customise the application or webportal according to your interests.
- To help local governmental departments resolove your submitted report
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to non Governmental parties or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.